The BEST Results?? Be mindful - all lists are always "SURNAME, given name"
Three best ways with QUOTEMARKS ": (These are the recommendations from the search engine reports)
1. "Surname, " (put a space after , then ")
2. "Surname, given name" (don't bother to try for middle name (middle names produce poor results)
3. "Given name Surname" will not work at all, will give wrong results.
4. ", Mary" - will work if you are not sure of married name but will produce a LOT of results!
1. Don't bother trying without quotemarks, you get more unwanted results.
2. Don't try county name, just go to the county list and you get more results there.
3. Don't try state name, just go to the state in question and browse.
4. Don't try these words - probate, guardianship, etc. Just go to appropriate sections. You get better results.
|search engine by freefind|