For PC users only. For Mac users, Look down the page
Before you order, all scanned images are in .jpg format only.
Please test your Internet Explorer browser if it is your default browser to be sure.
Test download zipped folder copy and paste if necessary.
http://www.sampubco.com/orders/test/148-test-2.zip - it has only 2 pages in it. If you get the message "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted." Then your Internet Explorer is hostile to Microsoft's own zipping program. It does not matter whether you save the file to computer or open. (note: I am very furious about Microsoft's own stupidity.)
Download absolute free and bug-free browser - http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Highly recommended: Irfanview to see full and scalable viewing of scanned images.
please download "Irfanview" program. This is a free program. This will allow you view the scanned images in full size with comfort. Here is the link to Irfanview.... http://www.irfanview.com Do not forget to install it and also get the add-ons for better features.
Instructions for using Irfanview with the scanned images.
1. Download it
2. install it, click yes to make Irfanview default for all images. )All
icons will show as red cats when you see them later, don't worry because
any other photo editing or adobe reader will open them just fine -
EXCEPT Microsoft Windows which have their own stupid rules)
2a. Download the plugins, too and install within Irfanview for full functionality.
3. Go to "My Computer"
4. Go to the folders where zipped folders are.
5. click on each zipped folder, one at a time
6. Move the pages out of each zipped folder, into another folder
directory where you want them to be.
7. Do NOT use Windows' own stinking "Picture Tasks" to view them under
8. click "View", reset to "List"
9. Close "My Computer" windows
10. Go to red cat icon for Irfanview (on your monitor display), click
open the Irfanview program
11. "File" > "Open", browse to where the UNzipped pages are located.
12. Be sure setting for "View", "Display option" is set to "Fit Window
to Image 1:1"
After this, you will never use Windows' own Picture Tasks again once you
realize what Irfanview can do for you.
For Mac Users. For PC users, go up the page
for Mac Users http://www.codeweavers.com/products/cxmac/
You will need Crossover Mac if you haven't already have it to make Irfanview program works.
Then follow instructions for Irfanview as shown up the page.